• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD - Low mileage 2009 Kawasaki Concours w/ABS - 7/2/2015 GTPP Warranty

gerdawg

The bike is beautiful, it's black  and is all original minus the 2010 extended windshield (for the extra protection on the highways), the stock windscreen is also included in the purchase of the bike.

The bike currently has 9,600 miles on it as I haven't ridden it as much as I expected. It is in excellent mechanical and cosmetical shape. Other than yearly routine maintenance, where I had the 5K Kawasaki service performed (and had the drive shaft oil replaced), I've just put brand new Michelin Pilot's  2's on the bike. They have less than 1K on both front and rear and the Michelin handle MUCH better than stock ever did. I'll note that the bike is in pristine shape, the only note is a slight (really small and hardly noticeable) shoe scuff on the right side saddle bag and this likely can be buffed out.

It's NEVER been dropped or mishandled at all. I've always performed standard routine maintenance on it as I do with all the vehicles I have in my care.  I'm even willing to throw in an unused medium to large sized black helmet from HJC as I bought this for my wife but she doesn't like to ride. I was looking to get $9,200.00 for all.  I'm a bit flexible on the price of the bike, If you have a reasonable offer in mind other than the price listed then please feel free to make an offer and I'll see what I can do. (2nd windscreen/helmet and bike).

I live out near Stroudsburg, PA - If you're local come see it!

If your interested in buying it, please feel free to call me via my cell @ 570-236-5848 or send a PM. I have many pictures of the bike to include and will be willing to send more if you need further clarification.

dsc1312k.jpg

dsc1306r.jpg

dsc1301x.jpg

dsc1299k.jpg

Thought I'd get a few more replies than this  :-[ --- Am I asking too much?

I just put the 36 month GTPP on the bike, to sweeten the deal and give the new owner piece of mind. It's a beautiful bike. I hope someone would be interested in getting one with this low of miles at a good price. It was just recently inspected, has new tires and I have the title in hand.

PM sent back :)

--- Also wanted to add that I have a battery tender put on the bike. I forgot to add this on the original ad.