• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD- Omni Cruise

landon

Mini Bike
SOLD

I bought this and put it on my C14, I don't use it so its up for sale. It clamps on the throttle and then rests on the brake lever when you move it and that holds the throttle in place. Its nice if you want a quick break for your hand and wrist. They are $50 new. I'll sale for $30 shipped to lower 48.

Landon said:
I bought this and put it on my C14, I don't use it so it up for sale. It clamps on the throttle and then rests on the clutch lever when you move it do no so and that holds the throttle in place. Its nice if you want a quick break for you hand and wrist. They are $50 new. I'll sale for $30 shipped to lower 48.

Rests on the front brake lever....

I have one - they work great going across Kansas!

notsluggo said:
Landon said:
I bought this and put it on my C14, I don't use it so it up for sale. It clamps on the throttle and then rests on the clutch lever when you move it do no so and that holds the throttle in place. Its nice if you want a quick break for you hand and wrist. They are $50 new. I'll sale for $30 shipped to lower 48.

Rests on the front brake lever....

I have one - they work great going across Kansas!

Correct. Don't know what I was thinking when I typed clutch.