• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: Phil's Wedges & Murph's Risers for C14

BOOTH

Scooter
Switched out a set of Phil's Wedges and Murph's Risers for a set of the Heli Risers and like them better, so the wedges and risers set is for sale.

Set includes the wedges with bolts and special washers. The risers with bolts, and a set of bolts for use with the wedge/riser combination. Everything here is in excellent condition.

$100 shipped for the set.

Edit: Seems like there was more interest in the individual items than the set.

Wedges (Sold)
Risers $60 shipped (Sold)

Links to photos and info:

Risers: http://www.murphskits.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=133&products_id=282  (note that the small black plastic allen hole covers are NOT included)
Wedges: http://www.murphskits.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=466

Axxman said:
Whats the difference between the Murphs risers and the Heli risers Jon?

Hey Axx,

The Murph's set gives 3/4" pull back and 1-3/8" rise. The heli's give a 3/4" pull back and a 2" rise. I'm in what feels like the same seating position with the heli risers as with the wedges/risers combination - it's just the handles feel flatter to me and easier on my wrist angle. Both get the handle bar out of the way of the rear view mirror. One additional feature is that the Helis come with an attached ramball and power socket. 

You can buy a ramball mount for the Murph's, but no socket.

Cheers!
Bill

Gotcha Bill, I have the KB risers from Murph with the ball mount. So the ones your getting are 5/8 taller. I think those are the same ones ZG has. :) It's all good brutha :beerchug:

Seems like there is a lot of interest in the wedges. (I have 4 people on a waiting list.) If the set doesn't sell by Thursday of this week I'll break it up.

Cheers!

Splitting the set up.  (sale pending on the wedges)

risers still available for $60 shipped. :)

Wedges (Sold)
Risers (Sale pending)