• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD: Right Side Saddlebag

geopac

Big Wheel
Neutron Silver in good condition, the usual wear and tear scuffs but nothing highly visible. Lost one on the Freeway  :mad: and had to buy two to get one.

I have the key and it can also always be re keyed to match your bike.

$200.00 plus shipping. I will not mark up the shipping. I live minutes from Washington State so I can sell to Canada or US and will ship to US buyer from the states to minimize costs.

Hi is your bag still available?  Feel free to call me to discuss.  Brian at 310-699-2129.  Thank you