• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

sold sold sold Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit for sale

bikelee

Mini Bike
SOLD SOLD SOLDI have an Aerostich Roadcrafter 2 piece suit for sale. Overall I would say the suit is in very good condition. I just washed it so there are no funky smells. Comes from a non-smoking, no pet home. The jacket is a size 46L and the pants are a size 44L. I am 6' tall and I weigh 200 lbs. I have a 38" waist and the suits fits me perfectly.  The collar is a little worn and there is some fading where sun has hit the jacket. Reflective areas are a little worn but still perform well. The velcro and all zippers (sleeve zipper sliders and main zipper pants slider is new) work well. The suit INCLUDES the optional BIB attachment and Aerostich back protector. The suit is located in Albany NY 12206. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at mishleon@msn.com or just PM me. I would like to get $349 INCLUDING CONUS SHIPPING (CANADIAN SHIPPING EXTRA) AND PAYPAL FEES. I think these suits new WITH BIB ATTACHMENT AND BACK PROTECTOR are well over a $1100. Thanks for your time and interest.

aerostich%2520sleeve%2520003.jpg

aerostich%2520sleeve%2520004.jpg

aerostich%2520sleeve%2520001.jpg

aerostich%2520sleeve%2520002.jpg