• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD SOLD SOLDSHOEI MULTITEC HELMET FOR SALE size MEDIUM

bikelee

Mini Bike
;D SOLD SOLD SOLD I have a 9 out of 10 Axis yellow SHOEI MULTITEC HELMET FOR SALE size MEDIUM that I would like to sell. I am the original owner. This helmet is in super fine condition. There is a small defect you can see in the last picture. It looks like a very small chip in the paint. I do not know how it got there. This helmet has never been in an accident, fallen off of a motorcycle seat or been abused in any way. It was manufactured in Jan 2011. I have used it sparingly for about 6 months. I have an clear shield, a new clear shield, a dark smoke shield included and the chin curtain. I have the original box, instructions and helmet bag. Comes from a non-smoking, no pet home. This helmet is located in Albany NY 12206. I am pretty firm on getting $299 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 STATES. I will ship to Canada but it will be expensive. I take Paypal as a gift. I can also do Postal money orders. Please no returns. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at mishleon@msn.com or just PM me. Thanks for your time and interest.

axisyellowshoei%2520001.jpg

axisyellowshoei%2520008.jpg

axisyellowshoei%2520007.jpg

axisyellowshoei%2520005.jpg

axisyellowshoei%2520011.jpg