• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SOLD Used modular C14 Corbin seat w/ heaters, silver - $500 shipped

fastenova

I purchased a used Corbin seat last year from another member. I used this seat fairly lightly (~10K miles total over 2 seasons) and it is still in very good shape. It has a couple of minor scuffs as shown below. Corbin's website has more details.

This seat has Corbin-installed seat heaters, independently switched for rider/pillion, but came without the wiring for the bike side. I made up a wiring pigtail and it will connect directly into the rear fused auxiliary circuit on any C14. This is a lot more comfortable than the stock seat for me, but I ended up going with a slightly different custom 1-piece seat.

As typical of Corbin seats, this is wider and has a much firmer foam and I've done plenty of all-day (8+ hour) rides on it without issue. When I did my Iron Butt ride, 16+ hours in the saddle, I opted to add an AirHawk pad on top of this seat and I was comfortable all day.

I'm asking $500 shipped including the wiring harness. If you'd like the AirHawk pad I can include that for an extra $50.

Happy to answer any questions or provide better pictures, just let me know.

Thanks for looking!
Aaron

1695410637584.png

1695410667459.png

1695410614574.png

Attachments

• 1695410646373.png
    1695410646373.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 37