• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sold

joer53

I bought this jacket in the spring of this year.  When I got it, it felt a bit snug, I was told it would break in.  After six months and a few thousand miles, it has broken in, but isn't comfortable with a fleece or any other jacket under it.  I called Aerostich and I can have it altered, but by the time I pay for the alteration, I figure I would come out better selling this jacket and buying a larger one.  This is an Aerostich Hi Viz Roadcrafter jacket with no custom fitting, it is a 42R.  For reference, I am 6' tall, 180lbs, 34" waist.  The jacket fits me fine until it gets cold and I want to wear extra insulation under it, then the shoulders are too tight.  I would like to get $375 for it.  Aerostich has a fit chart on their website:http://www.aerostich.com/

Attachments

• tn[1].jpg
    tn[1].jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 150
  • tn[1].jpg
    tn[1].jpg
    4 KB · Views: 147