• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

sold

Please, do not delete your sold item threads nor mark your thread as merely sold.  Threads are retained for numerous reference reasons and marking them sold makes them less searchable and less easily identified.  See sticky.

Rev Ryder said:
Please, do not delete your sold item threads nor mark your thread as merely sold.  Threads are retained for numerous reference reasons and marking them sold makes them less searchable and less easily identified.  See sticky.

Sorry RR, it sold on another forum right after I posted it here so I took it down, sorry buddy.  :truce:

It was really rare and I practically gave it away...  :-X :nananana: ;D

Rev Ryder said:
Cuz you deleted it I have no clue to what it was. LOL

If memory serves right it was a bunch of brand new turbo stuff for C10's and 928's...  :72: :57: :85:

Well if YOU have it, it's probably already had the EVIL EYE put on it so it won't work no more. 
22154-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-Emoticon-Face-With-An-Evil-Michievious-Grin.jpg

Thank you for deleting it ZG , one less "sold" item hogging up emporium space making it difficult to search through.