• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Sonoma Falls Cider Mill & Country store

Cap'n Bob

I rode up there for breakfast today. It was very cool place indeed. A Cider mill and country store that serves a small breakfast buffet. The grounds are really nice with one of the most beautiful waterfalls just out side the building. But this place is hidden out in the middle of no where USA. Up in Sullivan county NY. Of course these photo's on the site do not do this place justice. It may be a nice place for a group ride down the road!!!! What do y'all think?

http://www.sonomafallsny.com/

I'd do a meet and eat there.  Anything along NY 17 would be pretty good.  Looks like it'd be a 3-1/2 hour ride for me to get there.  Get a chance to go through Bear Mt on the way up and maybe Rip Van Winkle territory on the way back. ;D