• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

South Denver metro - Fay Myers or Grand Prix for warranty work?

denver6

My water pump is leaking where it joins the engine case. So I am going to take my 2012 C14 in for warranty work.

Those of you who are in the South metro area - where do prefer to go for work if you have to go to a dealer? Grand Prix or Fay Myers? Or drive farther to a different dealer?  ???

And a second question - I took of the plastics to find the source of the coolant smell. I don't see any reason to put it back on before I take it in. Might as well make it easier for them. Plus, I don't trust them to reinstall correctly around my Canyon Cages. Any problem with taking it in with the plastic already off?

Denver6,

Did you get your water pump fixed?

If Colorado Springs is not too far to travel, there is a guy, Jeff Farris with Whisper Performance, an independent mechanic who will work on Connies.

I'm also sponsoring a CO Wrenching/Lunch/Ride on the 19th of March if you are interested.

https://cog.memberize.net/clubportal/EventDetail.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=231614&mo=3&tDate=%7Bd%20%272016%2D03%2D07%27%7D

LJ