• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Southwest Riders near Vegas

captainmarko

Who's out there?  I'm in the middle of a renovation, but when that's done, I'm looking forward to puttin' on the miles.

I've got to ride with 3 and spoke w/another couple riders round here. Most out of the Henderson area. Watch the southwest area for ride post ups. Better yet drop the coin and join up. It's worth it. National rally is on the west coast this year in Id Falls ID aug 2013. Hurry up and get that resto done. :beerchug:

Workin' on it, OldMan. Couple more pieces of carpet to go, and I'm as far as I can get before getting a couple tradesmen in here.  Been on a demo binge all week with a dumpster parked in the driveway to prove it!

Joined the COG days ago.  Guess my number will show up when it shows up, according to what I've read.  I'm in Henderson as well. 

Good on ya Cap'n. I'm out by Lake Las Vegas were the prez will be hangin out. Getting ready for lockdown and no fly zone. Lotsa dudes in dark glasses talking into their wrists.

scooter said:
im in cedar city about 12 miles south of parowan

Ooh, one of my favorite areas in the SW. If we can do a regional rally in your area, you up to volunteering, Scott?

Define "near Vegas." I'm in San Jose, only 10 hrs away.  ;D

I hope you guys can get something together, as I'm ready for a ride to your area soon. I've emailed CaffeineMan saying a ride to DV is in my future, and I'll be doing a lot of camping in the hills, which is what I like to do. You've got a good idea going, and you should involve your AD & AAD's to help get the ball going and get some funds from COG to help fill in the blanks. I'd pitch in with helping, but if you've seen our SE calendar, you'd know I'm up to my eyeballs with stuff right now.
Anyway, hope you get something going. Count me in if it happens.        Al

I'd love to join in, but with a 6,000ft pass (at Parowan) between here (SLC) and there, winter's a b!tch. :-/  Timing and weather would be critical.  Love to hear your plans though.

cold here too.we have a short riding season,now st george has some nice weather.maybe we could hook up some time for a ride?

IronButtAl said:
I hope you guys can get something together, as I'm ready for a ride to your area soon. I've emailed CaffeineMan saying a ride to DV is in my future, and I'll be doing a lot of camping in the hills, which is what I like to do. You've got a good idea going, and you should involve your AD & AAD's to help get the ball going and get some funds from COG to help fill in the blanks. I'd pitch in with helping, but if you've seen our SE calendar, you'd know I'm up to my eyeballs with stuff right now.
Anyway, hope you get something going. Count me in if it happens.        Al
Heads up Al. http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,39161.0.html  :great:

What a bunch of whiners  :)
I'm currently working in Dawson Creek BC where it's snowing heavilly, the wind is blowing and it's -25C with the windchill. Riding anywhere in the SouthWest is just a distant dream for the folks living up here. Which is why I'm leaving this afternoon. WooHoo! I'll be home tomorrow and driving south by Friday - and knock on wood, I'll be in Gold Canyon AZ by Monday where my 2005 Connie is patiently waiting. I'll be busy for the first few weeks but by January I'm looking forward to some good day trips. Maybe we can meet somewhere in the middle for lunch sometime or organize a trip to some of the great parks I've read about.
Anyway, looking forwrd to meeting some of you this winter
Cheers
Dale 

Gold Canyon?  Come up to Prescott Valley and if I am off, we can get a cup of coffee.  I ride daily, so my Concours is always ready for a ride.

Mark welcome to COG officially!
Now go post something under the "Introductions" section and get a bunch more welcomes from members around the country.
You will be glad for joining-great group of people!

:welcome: