• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ST 1300 Honda Silver sold 2/15 /12

Is there a tire poll some where on the forum

• Longer lasting

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • best value

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Jay said:
Tim's post:

Cap'n Bob's post:
The pictures are no good unless your a member logged on to the site. Otherwise you don't have access!

2007 ST 1300 Silver HONDA warranty till 2014 $6400
http://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?112792-2007-ST-1300-Silver-HONDA-warranty-till-2014-6400&p=1415976

You're welcome, jimmyfmb.

Like I said the first time.  "The pictures are no good unless your a member logged on to the site. Otherwise you don't have access!".

You can read the words in the post. But if you click on the pictures to actually see them, no good. You must be logged in to see the pictures.  ;)

I had at first thought something at the ST site had been changed, but then (since he'd said "you're welcome") I figured he might have left generic login info in the post.  Perhaps he forgot.

ChipDoc said:
I had at first thought something at the ST site had been changed, but then (since he'd said "you're welcome") I figured he might have left generic login info in the post.  Perhaps he forgot.

I said Your Welcome to jimmyfmb, the one who originally posted without the year or price:
2007 ST 1300 Silver HONDA warranty till 2014 $6400

Just included the URL that Tim posted as a reference to the info. That's why the two quotes; one from Tim (the URL); and one from Cap'n Bob (having to log in to see the pics).

The only new info I posted was the year and price from that site. I should have made that clearer.  ;)