• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Stock Seat

Rainman31011

Looking to trade someone my stock seat that has been reformed for a normal stock seat for a 99 connie. But want a more cushionie stock seat for solo riding

Zak said:
I have a Russel and do not like the stock I have

Little confused here...you are looking to trade a Russel for a stock?

If that is correct, do you have photos?  Russel seats are usually built "to-fit" so height, weight, inseam that the seat was built for?

No sorry I know that was a little confusing. I want to trade my stock seat that has been refomed for another stock seat. So sorry about that.

Hi Zak,

I have My stock seat from My 99.  What exactly does the seat look like or been formed into?

Thanks

JIM