• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Stupid question

Cap'n Bob

I have just appeared on this totally different website than I once knew. I'm just curious about something trivial and insignificant. I clicked on my name and it listed me as a member since in a different year than acurate. So I clicked on another members name, and his is also obviously wrong. My guess is that is probably about the time of the introduction of the last new forum/website that was actually a new website. Is this the reason or something else? I know it's trivial. But enquiring minds want to know. :)

the join date shown in this forum was migrated data form the old forum... and that was when they first registered to use the the forum - not joined the club. This forum data field is presently not able to be automatically updated from the main database.