• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW Area Newsletter

OMoaC

The SW Area newsletter has been sent out. It was sent to email addresses in the system. If you did not receive it please check your info in the member area and make sure it is updated. If you would like a copy PM me your email address and I would be more than happy to send over to you.
Mark Hartman
COG/SWAD

Hey Canada. One day I'll figure out how to post to the SW page but in the meantime shoot me your email and I'll send it over.

I have received some very positive feedback on this and thank you all. Your Leadership team has done a great job. Now we, you, the membership, needs to step up and send us some fodder for the next issue. Pics, stories, snivels. Rides, routes, Burger places. Fixes, mods, farkles. Send it over. Mr. Owen will make you famous and only tease you about it slightly.  :beerchug: I know your holding. Give it up! :)
Mark