• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW folks at the '14 Nats

OMoaC

For those that are there we will have a little meet and greet on Monday Night 6-7 prior to opening night social to meet some of your fellow SW members and put faces to names, locations and forum handles. As plans solidify I'll post up here. Look for the SW banner.

Attachments

• Picture10.jpg
    Picture10.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 85
Just as a reminder we will be having this scheduled at the nat. Please stop by to visit. Honestly I don't care if your in the SW area or not (I do but if you are and we haven't met please make a point to stop by) But would love to see my friends from other areas that I have had the fun to meet and correspond with in the past. So the call goes out to all. Stop by so I can shake your hand and tell you thank you.