• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

SW Nev shoot and wrench and BBQ and swim and..........

OMoaC

I have 2 friends coming in that I had met from the ID Nat. Gottaride and Ping Jockey may be making a pass at Hendo NV around May 15. Thinking about hanging around the pool on Friday, heading to the local range to throw some lead Sat Morn., wrenching on Gottarides scoot Sat afternoon, BBQ and poolside Sat night, finish up any required wrenching Sun Morn and maybe a send off ride. I have some space to let and can help with local lodging. What say you SW. Looking to post on the calendar if interest.

Ok, this sounds like way more fun than the shindig I am hosting.  I'm coming to your place instead.  Shootin', BBQ, swimming, ridin', wrenchin'...  How can anyone have that much fun in one day?  :beerchug: :beerchug:

MikeB said:
Yeah, with a young mind and an old body....I'm thinking he's biting off more than he can chew.  :truce:
Yes Grasshopper, the mind is always willing but the flesh has to pay the price. Mind over matter. If'n ya don't mind, It don't matter (ancient Marine Corps proverb)  :)

I'm thinking of swinging by for portions of this.  Got any tentative times thought out?

Nothing really set. Guy's should be rolling in on Friday. Thinkin' about grabbing some breakfast Sat morn and heading over to Desert Hills gun club to throw some lead for a couple hours then back to the Garagio for wrenchin' and relaxin. I'll keep ya posted.

All hail Mark, he's just a social butterfly gun toting kinda happenin' guy. Lunch stop on Kennewick and the coastal forecast is looking not so bad. So good to be back in the saddle. Secondaries all the way through the Palouse country beautiful.

You offered a invitation to me when I introduced myself . I might just take you up on the offer . Saturday may work for me if you don't mind . If someone there or out town people need place to stay I also have a Casita , I live in Alliante . Or North Las Vegas to non resident who don't no where this is . Its quite nice really nice big comfy bed . Cable tv and your own shower . If you like can give you my no.# so you can send me info and a address . Appreciate the hospitality , Thanks Jeff (aka Gator) :beerchug:

Hey Mike!

Alas, personal circumstances that negatively affect my financial and logistical situation, with respect to multi day rides.  :)

Nothin huge, just gotta press on this year.  I may be able to join the rally scene next spring.

In the meantime I may join local rides as time permits.

Also, I am keeping an eye on summertime temps in Death Valley, so if they head towards record levels again I will post up in case others want to join me for a Bake Off.  :)

CaffeineMan said:
Hey Mike!

Alas, personal circumstances that negatively affect my financial and logistical situation, with respect to multi day rides.  :)

Nothin huge, just gotta press on this year.  I may be able to join the rally scene next spring.

Also, I am keeping an eye on summertime temps in Death Valley, so if they head towards record levels again I will post up in case others want to join me for a Bake Off.  :)

Sorry to hear about that Brian.  As long as your getting out every now again....that's what matters.  :great:  In regards to Death Valley and last years pic....you are a glutton for punishment my friend.  How you don't melt in that is beyond me.  :truce:

Cheers!
:beerchug:

Yeah, but imagine if they actually broke the record of 134 and you were there on a Connie?  Totally worth it...

MikeB said:
CaffeineMan said:
Hey Mike!

Sorry to hear about that Brian.  As long as your getting out every now again....that's what matters.  :great:  In regards to Death Valley and last years pic....you are a glutton for punishment my friend.  How you don't melt in that is beyond me.  :truce:

Cheers!
:beerchug:
No Shiite! I'll try to get this posted up on the calendar.

Posted on the SW calendar folks. Come and play before it hit's 110 deg (F for you Gotta, not C). Gimme a count so I know how many tortillas to get.

Menu for Sat night. Carne Asada Tacos with fresh Pico De Gallo, refried beens (So Cal pronunciation) fire grilled veg and corn on the cob. Again lodging is open. PM's sent to caffeineman and gator. lemme know if'n ya wanna.

Thanks OMC for hosting this weekend. I had a great time with some very good people.

BTW I actually left with some winnings!!

See you in Prescott.