• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tax Relief RTE ADDENDUM! (4-18-2009)

connieldr

Tricycle
We can make it BIGGER and BETTER than it was before! And now, a few words from a co-member of the North Florida Stooges, Al "Curley" Norcross; For all who would like to attend the Tax Relief Ride on April 18th, but feel it's too long of a day from your home, please feel free to stay with me on Saturday night. We've already had rider's express an interest in making this RTE extended a bit. Many of you know how thing's work around my house; It's in the country, quiet and safe, inevitably the night's become a fire/adult beverage/cigar type night, and we always manage to work in some food at some point of time. House can sleep 5 in bed's and more on floor or bring your tent, camper or RV. Hopefully by now all you other dummy's have figured out how to register for an event and click on the blue number to see who's registered. Nice ride in good weather.....let's get behind it. It would be good to see some missing or not often seen faces. Dave, Woody, Ed, Phil, Jim, Mike,.....you know who you are. IronButtAl@tampabay.rr.com ? Al Norcross 339 N Little John Ave., Inverness Fl., 34450 AMA,COG,IBA,DDS,ROK 352 860 1014 BUT WAIT!, THERE'S MORE!! (For those that may have not seen this message.) I've secured exclusive parking for this RTE with the Police Chief,considering the annual Arts Festival is the same day.We as rider's approaching Cedar Key from SR 24 (the only way in ) need to stay left entering the town, which is D Street. Go to the end of D Street and turn right onto 1ST Street. At the end of 1ST Street is G Street, where the restaurant at 310 D 2ski Bruce M. Barge, Ocala, FL '98 Concours "Barfrocket" Chatty Moron #1,IBA #4133,COG #5437 SECOG NFLA AAD "No one has ever seen me use a tool without stabbing myself in the face." -Bob Higdon- Street.& G Street is located.Park perpendicular, as in back wheel to curb, nice and pretty.Please leave the same way, so as not to scatter all the nice people buying their Artsy/Crafty stuff. In case you didn't follow the bouncing ball.....Google the Town of Cedar Key, there's a good map showing the way.