• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

TechSpec

techspec_GREG

Big Wheel
  Hello COG!!  My name is Greg Wallace.  I am the Production Manager for TechSpec, manufacturer of Gripster Tank Grips.  I've been invited here by Vic Salisbury.  If you are unfamiliar with our products please visit our web site at www.techspec-usa.com .  We've joined hoping to gain  some customer feedback.  We offer Connie specific kits on our Kawasaki Gripster Sport Touring Page which can be viewed here http://www.techspec-usa.com/products/st_kawasaki.html .  We also offer custom applications and you'll need to contact us for those.  We're going to offer some deals for COG Forum Members so keep an eye out for those threads once I get them posted.  If you have any questions please feel free to post them here or send me a message.  Thanks for your support!!!

Welcome to our forum Greg. That's good to hear. IMO, People are usually willing to hear more from people directly involved with products that pertain to the group!