• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Three wheeler

CH302K

Tricycle
Does anybody know of a three wheeler kit for a 1999 c10?  My first ride ended with me pinned under my bike with a sear on mt calf that would make Outback Steak house proud.I am a senior citizen and still want to ride.
Thanks
chuck

They don't specifically list a unit for the Connie,  but it is worth giving them a call just to see.

Not cheap dates, but.........

http://www.mtcvoyager.com/kits-available.html

I did some checking with them a while back and they do make a unit to fit the C-10 but like Bob said they are pricey

ch302k said:
Does anybody know of a three wheeler kit for a 1999 c10?  My first ride ended with me pinned under my bike with a sear on mt calf that would make Outback Steak house proud.I am a senior citizen and still want to ride.
Thanks
chuck

Do you need to have three wheels, or would just riding a lower bike help you manage the weight? I know that it is much harder to manage my larger taller sport tours, than might much heavier sport cruiser at very slow or no speed. I also really enjoy my sport cruiser. I use to tour on it with removable bags and a soft tail pack. Plus of course a windshield. No it doesn't have quite the weather protection of the sport tour. But it's alright. And the bent knees while touching the ground makes for a very stable platform.
I'm not trying to talk you out of your Connie. I'm just trying to give you a possible alternative to three wheels, if your able to go that  route.

Bob