• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

ticket to ride promotion questions

Gradall

Big Wheel
This Saturday I test rode a c14 in eastern pa at the ticket to ride demo event and was very impressed with the bike to where my bandit hurt that much more on the hundred mile ride home. My question to the forum is does anybody know if you can stack those ticket to ride $250 off coupons that you have to put into the machines? As in could I cash in 3 at once for $750 off. Can someone recommend a good mid Atlantic regional dealership?

gradall said:
My question to the forum is does anybody know if you can stack those ticket to ride $250 off coupons that you have to put into the machines? As in could I cash in 3 at once for $750 off. Can someone recommend a good mid Atlantic regional dealership?

I think the $250 off tickets are all from the dealer. In other words, Kawasaki doesn't kick in anything, so if you're getting a great deal to begin with, the dealer isn't going to give you another $250 off. They are meant to be used off list price and one ticket only. Did you get a "Demo Dollars" claim form when you did the test ride? They are for $500 off. Kawi pays $250 to the dealer on these and the dealer discounts the other $250. Once again this is for list price. But the dealer I bought mine from last month gave me $250 off the already great price he was advertising. $12999 plus tax & tags. No other fees at all. Ridersville Cycle in Berkley Springs, WV. He has a black one on ebay now.
Scott

Riderville showed up on my radar last night browsing around. It's looking like its coming down to riderville or cherry hill cycle world. I'm thinking about two weeks out to pull the trigger.  Oh yeah I did get the certificate from the demo ride.

I bought mine at Ridersville Cycle 3 weeks ago for $12,999 and it was the most low stress deals I ever made.  Harold, the owner, was great and his staff is easy to talk to and work with.  And the second best part of the purchase was that I was "forced" to ride it back home to Wilmington, De. for a nice 200 mile "Getting to know you" ride.  Don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

PopPop said:
I bought mine at Ridersville Cycle 3 weeks ago for $12,999 and it was the most low stress deals I ever made.  Harold, the owner, was great and his staff is easy to talk to and work with.  And the second best part of the purchase was that I was "forced" to ride it back home to Wilmington, De. for a nice 200 mile "Getting to know you" ride.  Don't think you'll be disappointed. :)

I don't know. Low stress deals followed by riding your new bike home for a good long ride sounds absolutly terrible to me!!!  :))  That's great to hear when you have a good experience like that. It starts you off on such a good note!