• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tires

neil08

Training Wheels
What kind of tires do you like? Here in Alberta we do a lot of straight up riding and I burned through a stock tire in 7000KM 4300mile. I'm looking for something a little harder.
chicken strip :'(
Neil

michelin pr3's are very popular. I've been running them for over 2 years, thye handle well and I get about 7500 miles from a set.. :)

bridgestone bt023 but the GT-version !  & the pr3  are common here ;-)

with the original bt021 I did 10000 km with the front tire  ; the rear tire has also already 10000 km and still 3000 à 5000 to go... (kms !)

MikeERideWNC said:
Why would this crap get moved to Accessories and not the tire pile?
:))
Or even better, fully deleted?

Because I screwed up. But I'll fix that now.  :-[

I like tires that fit my bike, are round, don't go thump thump thump, and don't drop me at mild lean angles on off-ramps.