• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

TOURING BOOTS- Cruiserworks, Size 9.5 W For Sale $125.00 shipped

roadrocket

Mini Bike
!!! SOLD !!!

I am selling a pair of Cruiserworks Touring Bootsthat are in excellant (used) condition. I havent worn them much, and I sold my wing so no longer need them sitting in a box in the closet. The soles are in very good condition and the pictures do them no justice.

These boots sell for $325.00 on any website you look at so this is an excellant deal for someone. Check out the link I provided to gather additional information

http://www.cruiserworks.com/Products...our-Boots.aspx

Attachments

• DSC00683.jpg
    DSC00683.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 154
Hey Rocket.  Although I am in the market for a new pair of boots.....not sure if this fits the bill considering you apparently decided to go a different route.  So what did you decide to get after making the move to the C14? 

I just have a regular pair of riding boots. Looks like I sold them on my Goldwing forum, just waiting payment. I havent really decided if I will get something else or not.

Ride safe