• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Town and State/province of origin ?

Suzzz

Hi there,

Has anyone ever thought of putting our town and state/province of origin on the side under our alias, picture and other info ?  I understand why we are divided in areas but areas are big.  It would be nice to be a little more specific.  This could be an optional feature so that those who prefer to keep their location private have the possibility to do so.

Take me for instance, I'm listed as being in the Northeast.  That's not wrong but it would be more accurate to show that I am in Moncton New Brunswick Canada.

Just a thought.

That info can be easily viewed in the user profile by clicking on their forum name....

Agreed but no need to go to member profiles if it's on the display.

Like I said, it was just a thought.  This is a great forum, keep up the good work.

I'm Southwest. Eight thousand miles southwest of southwest. If I waas any more southwest I'd be a penguin.  :))