• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

TPS not showing on screen

ST eater

While instaling my new Coocase today, I hooked up the brake lights, I turned the key on to check the lights(which works) I noticed the tps display didn't come up on the dash. I know that when it's cold out, the warning will come on, but will that effect the whole tps system and not show up at all? It was in the 20's, the bike is a 2012, any ideas?

It Will sometimes leave it off until the system begins receiving signals from the transmitters. Take the bike for a ride. They should start being displayed again.

Got it going, read in the service manual that if you have an interruption in power, turn the key on for three minutes and it will reset, holly cow it worked. It's pretty nice out today, would have gone for a ride, but my seat is on it's way to Spencer to get his magic touch. Thanks for the input, I like your answer, after buying a new bike it sure is hard to leave her sit. But the seat is the last farkle I have to do, I have to say though, it's easier to wire things on this bike than my ST1300 was.