• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Trade carbs for windshield/ SOLD

jmurphy361

In the process of trying to fix a running problem I bought a set of carbs off ebay and put them on my bike. It wasn't the problem so I left them on rather than going through the hassle of swapping them back with my originals. The original carb set has been cleaned inside and work perfectly however I don't have a windshield at all and don't need 2 sets of carbs. There are 4 screws that hold the enricher linkage to the side of the carbs and 3 of them are missing as I used them to replace the missing ones off the set set I purchased. Before putting the carbs on ebay and then buying a winshield from ebay, I figured I may as well see if I can make a trade to eliminate the whole ebay thing. Don't care what size or brand windshield as long as the value is close to the carbs.

Have a spare Rifle base.  Want that to consider that?  You can make a shield for it out of flat Lexan or other material of your choice.