• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

trailer

mhazelrigg

Big Wheel
:)Just picked up my Bushtec trailer from the factory and love it. Had to wait 3 weeks on the hitch ,but it was worth the wait.  It pulls  like it isn't even there.

:)Just picked up my Bushtec trailer from the factory and love it. Had to wait 3 weeks on the hitch ,but it was worth the wait.  It pulls  like it isn't even there.

Looks good!  How much of a job was it to install the hitch?  How about the wiring harness, is the installation pretty much straight forward with instructions from Bushtec in regards to where to tap into the taillight harness wires on the bike?

Thanks

Where did you find the hitch? I've been wanting a uni-go trailer but they don't offer for the C14.

Just Cliff, try Bushtec for the hitch.  They have the one that is in the subject picture above.    http://www.bushtec.com/

Hamster

Well I had ordered the hitch 3 weeks before Spring Fling in Pigeon Forge Tn So I already had the wiring done
  I wired into the harness under the seat.
While at the event I bought the trailer. They hauled to the Bush Tec factory in Jacksboro Tn.
Staying an extra day they had the hitch done. Jacksboro was on my way home.Getting there when they opened
I had then install the hitch. So I didn't have to make an extra trip. Mine was the first one that they had ever installed. They took pictures of the installment . It took them 7 hrs to put it on.