• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Training Wheels

mrandol

So does Murph carry these?

I guess an intro is in order considering.  Training wheels??  <sigh>

Been riding a Conc for about 8 years now <?>.  Been a COG member on and off.  Got Vrooomm used and have touched most things on it.  Most of it has been WRONG.  She musta been assembled after a long weekend in Tijuana or a Ciudad-Juarez jail cell.  Even with that, I learn stuff seems like every time I do something on 'er.  It's what keeps it interesting.

I'm an engineer, a ham radio operator (sorry, federally licensed communicator), amateur curmudgeon and a motorcyclist chasing spandex (see MSET in the sig).

After reading the CDA section. Maybe training wheels might not be a bad idea! I know that I have a CDA number!!!!!!!  :))  Welcome again!

Who let him in here :)
Hi Mark, sorry you have not been able to make many rides but i know how busy mset is.