• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Trip to Tomah

RodWestphal

Greetings all I am leaving after work tomorrow (Thursday). Heading to St. Louis to spend the weekend with my daughter then leaving for Wisconsin Monday morning. Weather looks pretty good for the trip. A slight chance for rain Monday and Tuesday then beautiful the rest of the time. Staying at the campground in the common area. See ya in a few days.

Jeff, I'll be arriving at the campground Sunday afternoon/evening. Just wanna make sure they will allow me tent on the common ground Sunday night. Regards, Ben

Group camp is reserved from Sunday afternoon to Fridaya morning. I will have sites marked with stakes. Sites will be first come first serve. We are arriving Friday night motorhome will be in site 53.

Cool! see you there.we are about 1/3 of the way there. Spending the night in Owen Sound then getting on a ferry saturday morning.

Well it took forever, but I have two days off. I live about 4 hours (slab) 5 hours (other wise) south of Tomah. I didn't register because it didn't look like I could make it. So I'll just see what happens when I get there. I'll leave home Wednesday am around 5ish. I'll probably take the slab to save time. Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe just a day trip. I'll see how things go. I'll be packed for an overnighter, just in case.

Folks that aren't here, won't come, or looking for an excuse.... ....You're missing one hell of a good time. If nothing else, they're really good at brewing. http://www.millerized.com I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g