• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Two guys on dirt bikes ride a piece of the TAT

jdegraffenreid

Mini Bike
Two of us are headed to Trinidad on Friday and will hit the trail from there on our way to MOAB starting Saturday morning. Been looking forward to this one for more than a year. Only had a couple weeks off to ride and wanted to hit some of the best riding which means trailering across the flat part. Follow along if you like.

https://medium.com/trans-america-trail

I wish I had known about your trial runs.  I'd love to have gone along.  I've got the GPS chip of the TAT and have followed some of the easy NC stuff going up onto the parkway.  Was particularly looking at the Waynesville area to do just what you guys did.

Looking forward to hearing about your experience!

I ordered GPS Kevins TAT tracks. I have maps from the other guy. We did a long road trip a few years back and did it at a greak-neck pace. This one is supposed to be more relaxed. We will see.