• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Update Banquet / Planning Session

LSGiant

On Saturday, January 9th we are going to have our second New Year banquet and planning session. This invite really goes out to all of the North Central area so we can try to not put events on the same dates. The Twin Cities does offer some things that are unique to the area. Mall of America and Duluth Trading to name a couple so bring your spouse or significant other and make a weekend of it.

The event is going to be at Morrissey’s Irish Pub, 913 West Lake St. Minneapolis. Morrissey’s is managed by a fellow Cogger and has just added a new meeting space. Festivities will start at 6:00 PM with a nice meal to follow. We will spend a little time recapping last year events and do some planning for the upcoming year. I am sure there will be prizes and gift certificates.

The cost is going to be $25.00 per person and you will need to let me know you are coming by January 2nd.
You can pay me vial Paypal or snail mail, email or call me for details

It is also on the calendar so you may sign up there or just let me know you are going to attend.

Jeff Kerkow
jkerkow@outlook.com, 612 240 0030

Here is the list so far

If I missed you please let me know.

Don
Alex
Gary
Mike + 1
Jeff
Joane
Tom
Jim
Delanie
Brian W
Brian H +1
Brian S
Rich R
Darin W
Carol Lynn
Randy
Dean +1

Jeff, once again my youngest in the the Bantam Curling at the Provincial level that weekend. Was so looking forward to seeing the gang. Hope to ride your way this summer.

We already have one person interested in doing a Skype session for the planning session. If their are others please send me an email.

Also if you are on the fence please let me know if you are coming need to send in the head count soon.

Thanks everyone for showing up at the planning session / banquet. Lots of good things coming up. At least one item is booked for every month from now until October except for March.

Looking for ideas for March. Somebody have a special project they would like done ?  Somewhere someone would like to go or something they would like to see ?

Don't be shy throw out some ideas and I will see if I can make them happen.