• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Upgrade Membership

fj52

Tricycle
I think I followed the instructions to upgrade to a paid membership by going to My Info and looking for the Pay Membership Fees button on the page....can't find it...is it the onset of dementia? What am I doing wrong?

I am not sure but I think you have two buttons at the top when you first get to My Info... View and Save.  Change View to Membership Plan and then the second button should be Actions.  Click on Action to pick edit plan...
I think this is what you need.