• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

USA Four Corners Tour

A3

Big Wheel
Greetings fellow Coggers. My name is Andre and I am new to this website / group. I am the proud new owner of an 08 C14 with which I recently completed my first USA Four Corners Tour . The bike handled beautifully, except for two self inflicted wounds that I caused. But other than that I could not have asked for a better bike. I am looking forward to meeting some fellow coggers and participating in some future rides. In the meantime my travel blog is listed on the USA Four Corners website (listed as my name at bottom of page). Live to ride - Ride to Live

Hey Andre, Welcome, and that's quite an initiation ride- I hope to be able to do some similar long term rides at some point in the future myself. I had the opportunity to take a few test rides on the C14 at last year's rally in WV and also loved it. It's really a different bike than the C10, but we use both for the same purpose- transcontinental sport-touring! Look forward to meeting you in person sometime at a rally or event! :) Steve K. '02 Concours COG# 6550 AMA# 965469 'No matter where you go, there you are...'

I'm jealous - sounds like a great riding experience. Welcome to the Concours Owners Group and I too look forward to meeting you and talking about your experience. Greg H from Mass, Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude COG# 7010,a Tracey CDA 120 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle", 05 Ninja 250

Welcome Andre, I bet that was a great break in ride. I will see if I can get back to read your blog. Enjoy the bike and hope to see you around on the road. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br