• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

VA-----Ryde Sunday

KLRIDER

We have a little more daylight and temps are rising! Who is ready to RYDE this Sunday? The Mountain State is still pretty cold and icy. This is a little back road tour in the Old Dominion. Meet at the Warrenton, VA Mickey Dees, 8:30 AM. Pat COG 1887 IBA 5830 NRA LIFE VSSA LIFE Assorted bikes own me.

Love to but I'll be working Sunday, yuk! Supposed to hit 60F here today, looks great out and I have some new tires to scrub in on the Wee.......

In PA for the weekend shoveling snow for Ma and Pa. Yunz ride safe, and save some of that warm weather for later this year. Jason, I now know your pain ;) Been a long time since I've seen PA snow like this. http://www.millerized.com I'll be in the garage
welder.gif
COG 6425, CDA 111 a through g

PA, and WV, too! They have been hammered in the Mountain State. Route 33 was closed earlier this week for several hours---12 foot snow drifts between Seneca Rocks and Harman, they had to put snow blowers on front of the state trucks to clear a path. We all want spring! Right now!!! Pat COG 1887 IBA 5830 NRA LIFE VSSA LIFE Assorted bikes own me.

Well. spring did make a little appearance on Sunday. It was 18F when I crossed the Shenandoah mountain but warmed up another 40 degrees by mid afternoon.. I exercised the DR 350 and Paul Vangellow his Versys as we escaped from the awakening city of Warrenton and plied the back roads towards the Blue Ridge. Places like Hume, Little Washington, Fodderstack Road, the Criglersville creek crossing, and a final stop at Sharp Rock winery where we got to see the owners two Bernese Mountain Dogs and add some weight to the saddle bags. A great day and great to be out on two wheels again. See y'all at CRABCAKES. :) Pat COG 1887 IBA 5830 NRA LIFE VSSA LIFE Assorted bikes own me.