• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Visiting late August 2014

Gypsy JR

Just warning yas...  :rotflmao:

Riding across country to attend Sturgis in August 2014 after I retire (last time, decades ago, was on a FXST), then to Portland OR to visit a Suicide Girl and get a private lap dance, then if there is an event or two in the area, will try to attend.

Will be pulling a camping trailer behind the bike, so can stay pretty much anywhere.

Part of my big 2014-2015 loop up across Canada back down to SD and across to Portland, then down to Marina CA to visit my best friend (hunted with him for over 20 years, and he is the only real SEAL I have ever met). The I am going to the NW corner of Nevada, an hour south of Vegas I'm guessing, and looking for land and a small house to buy. Then down to Texax, and up into the Mid-West until the weather turns cold, then back down to the SE, finally in Florida. And back either to SoCal or Texas for the winter, depending. 

So you guys are warned, NW will be the first COG area I tarry in.  :motonoises: :rotflmao:

Bring it on, buddy.  :welcome:

We'll show you some good riding.  Do you like smoked meat?

Lemme know when you blow into town. We'll Hunker in the Bunker. Got a case of MRE's I gotta use before they expire and some .223's I need to reload. Welcome to the land of the legal 30 rd mag (so far). :)