• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

W. Virginia 2008 Concours: Smoking deal

Is this still for sale 2008 Concours.  Email me at speedsforme@aol.com.  My name is Keith Cummins I have a 1998 loaded Honda Ace Tour only 13000k I am going to sale.  Will  bring $5500.00.  It's a classic will not go down in value.  I had a 2008 Ace tour myself.  Great raod bike and handles turns great.  Call me at 513-824-0932'

Keith Cummins / Batavia Ohio

could be because it's not on there any longer.  I just went into cycle trader to do a search and didn't find anything under 7500, so I'm assuming it's already sold.