• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WA Third weekend ride to eat Sat Feb 16

Still at Noon Dan?
I can't make the ride  :mad: , but can most certainly make lunch at Branks!
Since I can't make the ride on Saturday, I'm going for one today....got to find something to eat a little further away than Branks.

Yes still noon.
My appolgy  ??? , as in hindsight should have kept Sun and changed locations.
I had a great ride in today! With the Oly Rat group! It was fab!

I'm tied up Saturday.  Where should we go Sunday?  My stich is still out for repairs, so I would prefer lower elevations and their warmer temps.

:( No can do Saturday!

I am up for Sunday though - If no one else is interested,  I can lead some folks around the back roads of south Snohomish and north King Counties.

Youse didn't show.
I got a 10 min sprinkle enroute thru south hill and no rain back home.
I had a very delicious meal. All you can eat ribs with two sides for $9.15  :103:  plus strawberry lemonade.
The bbq is NOT that sloppy sauce kind but cooked in and on. Yummmmmmm  >:D
Back home for some chores before heading to square dance at 7.
Still dry here in Grahamcrackerville.  :)

danodemotoman said:
OK I am off in minutes to BBQ land at Branks......
Don't let me dine alone....

While you were eating I was waiting for someone at Les Schwabb to fix my tire I did buy there and charge me nothing to do it.  The only part I didn't like (but didn't think was worth mentioning to Clueless Manager because they fixed my tire for free) was the fact that after the worker brought my keys in and said it was done I stood there for ten minutes while CM shot the bull with his buddy about where they rode snowmobiles before some other guy came in and asked how he could help me.  Then I got my keys and went to work.  I am glad you had some good BBQ to brag about to all the no-shows.  I will make sure Wayne doesn't get the same response.