• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wanna' Ride? Finally???

ptarman1

We planned a number of rides and due to our exceedingly wet spring and early summer, none of them have happened. I want to to ride to Walden next Saturday, July 18. I'll be at Vern's on the west side of La Porte by 9:00, and plan on leaving there at 9:30 to ride up Rist Canyon to Stove Prairie Road and then up to CO 14 to Walden. Lunch at the Rock River Inn, and then "pick 'em" for homebound routes: 1. Up into Wyoming, and over the Snowy Range to Centennial and Laramie ( a loooong ride) 2. Back down CO 14 to Ted's Place 3. Down over Willow Creek Pass to US-40, Granby, and then US-34 through the Park. 4. ?? Email me and let me know if you're planning on coming.