• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Western Oregon tech session next Saturday

stevem

Just a reminder that I am hosting a tech session Saturday May 18th at my house in Eugene. Details are on the Calendar of Events. If you are planning to attend and have not already told me so, please drop a line. Hope to have a nice turnout. With luck the sunny weather will hold and we can knock off early, enjoy pizza and swapping lies on the deck.

I wish I could make it, but with Ride BC the following weekend and then the Bun Cooler the next one, I have used up my "extra" days off from work for a while. Maybe in October...

Y'all have fun without me!

Woodie - Yup, got you down.

Wayne - Sorry you can't make this one, maybe see you in September at Ride the Ribbon?