• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wha bars are these?

Motorcyclerider

I’m considering buying my 7th c10 (currently own 2) This one has a few farkles and I’m not sure what bars on on it I thought they might be the heli bars but not sure 🤔 ThanksB3CEA8F2-30DB-460E-83FD-9E1341885FA0.png

.u less their in the trunk or saddlebags. The knobs on the locking fairing compartments was a neat addition.....front and rear cages. Someone was looking for a set of fronts very recently, and it has cruise control

.u less their in the trunk or saddlebags. The knobs on the locking fairing compartments was a neat addition.....front and rear cages. Someone was looking for a set of fronts very recently, and it has cruise control
That was my thought unless they stashed somewhere. The current owner is not a motorcycle enthusiast and somehow ended up with it.

So u should. Beable to get it cheap...lol
Yea pretty cheap. Idk how much do these bikes ever even sell for? How much would a nice 40,000 mile bike go for? I bought one for $1200 with a few farkles in really nice shape. Rode like new. But the guy posted that it wasn’t running perfect. I drained the carbs and put fresh gas and it was fine. Same as this brown 05. I paid $500 for mine with 1,200 miles but was in a flood. Then got a complete parts bike for free when I was looking for parts. I put the nice tank and plastics from the flood bike on it and have been riding it for years. What would you pay for this thing. Say new battery run and rides. Probably needs a few things though.

Yea pretty cheap. Idk how much do these bikes ever even sell for? How much would a nice 40,000 mile bike go for? I bought one for $1200 with a few farkles in really nice shape. Rode like new. But the guy posted that it wasn’t running perfect. I drained the carbs and put fresh gas and it was fine. Same as this brown 05. I paid $500 for mine with 1,200 miles but was in a flood. Then got a complete parts bike for free when I was looking for parts. I put the nice tank and plastics from the flood bike on it and have been riding it for years. What would you pay for this thing. Say new battery run and rides. Probably needs a few things though.
2k tops but I'd offer 1000 . All He can say is no .

Il peut y avoir une gravure du fabricant ?
Je serais assez partisan de dire qu'il s'agit de l'ancienne version d'HELIBARS ;)

Last edited:
Sorry didn't see the knuckles, yep Helibars, but very low
Do they come in different heights? I don’t really care for talker but swept back an inch or two from stock would be nice. I’m thinking of getting this bike for $1000. Says it runs has a new battery but the owner isn’t an enthusiast. Got it from someone or something like that. It has crash bars, reminants of the baker wings maybe they are in the top case or something and the heli bars. It may be fresher then my bike and I could swap my farkles over or maybe I could just buy it and take the parts off, get it running nice and serviced and sell it for $1500 in the spring after I take the goodies. I’ve already got 2 c10’s 🤦🏼‍♂️

Helibars are adjustable along 3 axis. So u can adjust them to YOUR liking.

Where u see the chrome cap and her head bolt, those loosen so u can adjust them. Should be a corresponding one near it , that's also adjustable. And then where the bars mount to the triple tree that's the 3rd adjustment...

Look like the first version of Helibars. The second version were a bit taller. Who doesn't like adjustable handlebars?

I've had 4 C-10's and my current 05 has Helibars. The improvement in riding position and the elimination of handle bar vibration is really noticeable. They are one of the best investments money can buy, imho!

I've had 4 C-10's and my current 05 has Helibars. The improvement in riding position and the elimination of handle bar vibration is really noticeable. They are one of the best investments money can buy, imho!
$600 is a lot of dough. More then the bike cost. Lol. I think I’ll buy this bike over the weekend. I can just take what I want and sell it.

$600 is a lot of dough. More then the bike cost. Lol. I think I’ll buy this bike over the weekend. I can just take what I want and sell it.
It's a matter of perspective. If a $600 set of handlebars keeps one from spending multiple thousands of dollars for a different bike, then they're cheap.