• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What happen at the sport touring school

cuda

First of all, Doug and his wife Wendy are the best, Doug an ex-racer is very passionate. They both gave it their all for the good of mankind (joke)

Because of solid rain for two days, the event was postponed till Sunday, and we had a poor turnout, which was kind of nice because I don't like traffic;)

But when a 390cc bike makes you look like a tired old man ( I accept it) It's time to reevaluate,

I was set on a Yamaha scooter for the RV thing because I figure anyone could drive it, but for less money, I could buy that little 390 KTM Duke that

was Passing me in the corners like I was a 700 lb turtle:poop:, so I hope to bring a little toy 390 to next year's event..

330 lb,

They also have a 390 Adventure which is an exciting option for, test ride.

Last edited:
I believe that old man on the 390 built and owns the place. Not 100% sure, but whatever he rides he'll be passing you, and me, etc

Not this guy I went over to talk to these two guys with the small bikes,

The guy had the 390 Duke was just there for fun.

I'm going for a 390 Adventure, 19inch front tire, adjustable shocks, traction control, Bluetooth., 330 lbs

At one time, I had a CBR250 and my friend had a C14. I had to wait up for him anytime the road got moderately tight. That being said, swapping bikes wouldn't have changed anything,

If speed is the goal, might as well go with the 890 Duke R. I rode one at Barber. It's lively. I haven't had a ticket since 1994 - I'm certain the 890 R would end that streak in a week or two. Lol.