• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Where am I?

Well Howdie Lookie what the cat dragged in... Mr JLB... Welcome to the nuthousz -- Steve Smith, #3184 COG Northest Area Director (somewhere in south central CT) If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

How are things in Putnam Valley these days? Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

Funny, ha ha? or funny as in Hey Mister why the funny look??? AKA "2linby" That's 2-lin-by folks! Northwest Area Director COG #5539 AMA #927779 IBA #15034 Team Oregon MC Instructor

You think I'm funny,,like a clown,,I make you laugh :eg: CT AAD COG #7011-A 2003 Concours-Mary Ann
2404055870098914013eWgtrD_th.jpg
2032479400098914013vMhfsR_th.jpg

Well, I just seen red. I picked up a kaiser blade that was a layin' there by the screen door, some folks calls it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade. It's just a long handle like a axe handle with a long blade on it that's shaped kind of like a banana. Sharp on one edge and dull on the other. It's what the highway boys use to cut down weeds and whatnot. I went in the kitchen there and I hit Jesse Dixon up side the head with it and knocked him off my mother. I reckon that didn't quite satisfy me so I hit him again in the neck with the sharp edge and just plumb near cut his head off. Killed him. Well, my mother, she jumped up from there and started yellin', "What did you kill Jesse fer? What did you kill Jesse fer?" ... Well, come to find out my mother didn't really mind what Jesse was a doin' to her. I reckon that made me madder than what Jesse had made me. I takened the kaiser blade, some folks calls it a sling blade, I call it a kaiser blade and hit my mother up side the head with it an' killed her. Rich Riczinger COG 5977 Tech Editor,The Concourier

Disturbing movie. But I liked it. Also thought No Country for Old Men was even more disturbing. Greg COG # 7010/7010a (Tracey) CDA 0120 Connie Droppers Anonymous Awards Dude (CDAAD) 99 Connie "Herrin Christabelle". 05 Ninja 250

No country for old men was a terrific family movie! AKA "2linby" That's 2-lin-by folks! Northwest Area Director COG #5539 AMA #927779 IBA #15034 Team Oregon MC Instructor

Yep I noticed that. I have had to erase a few members ten tests till they got it right. I did ask first if they were ready for me to clear it. Its a feature, not a bug! Just the way it is I guess. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

Feel free to dump my 2 above....what ever happened to a personal "delete" button? might be easier, no?
2550418850015463693SQtyXF_th.jpg
2897924420015463693CnEofH_th.jpg
Rich Riczinger COG 5977 Tech Editor,The Concourier

It seems that today I am not even a moderator. Oh well. I guess I will stop worrying about this place. They took my power away. Carl whats up? I know it is you. ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br