• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Who wants to go for a ride (Northern front range Colorado)

concfronc

My name is Frank and I was planning to go for a ride on Sat. May 10th weather providing. I was going to head west out of Loveland up Big Thompson Canyon to Estes Park then down 36 to Lyons then up hwy 7 to the peak to peak hwy then west to Coal Creek Canyon and down to hwy 93. I would like to get know you guys and maybe find someone to ride with. Unfortunately the people I ride with most live in Illinois and Wisconsin. We can meet in the South West corner of the Safeway parking lot which is on the North East corner of W. Eisenhower blvd and Wilson ave I will get there at 11:00 am and wait til 11:30

Hope to see some of you.

Way to go Frank. Hope you get some hits. You just missed a wrench day. We also have a regional rally planned for May 30,31 June 1 in Prescott AZ that I know alt of CO folks will be riding down to. Check the SW area post for info.

Frank,

Thanks for initiating this ride day (and the email)...I am looking forward to a ride like that...however, I will be working at a new shop's open house in Woodland Park this Saturday... :(

Great opportunity for those who are itching to get up into the mountains for a ride!

Hi Frank - welcome! I'm booked this weekend but am looking forward to getting out with the COG crowd some some rides this summer too. I look forward to meeting you in person sometime this summer.

Ride safe!

Well no one showed up but i had a good time. I had to change my route do to construction on 36 between Estes Pake and Lyons The sign said expect at least one hour delays so I jumped on 7 and road around that way to the Peak to Peak.

Maybe next time

Frank

Frank,

Been there myself.  Throw rides that turned into Lone Wolf's.  I enjoy the time just the same.  Keep at it though...they'll show....they always do.  Especially the "Bruce's"...they are a great bunch!  Hat's off to ya' for making the effort!!!  :great:

Mike