• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wildlife Safari! Winston, Oregon

Motomaniac

COG Southwest Area Director
I know this is probably not as exciting as riding the Jet Boats on the Rogue River but it is still a cool and a one of a kind attraction that is only 22 miles north of the National Rally Headquarters in Canyonville! If you love to see wild animals that are not caged this will be a place you want to visit! Where you are captive and they roam free! You can travel to the park on your motorcycle but once there I have worked a deal to have a small bus or open truck take us through the park! I do not want anyone injured or eaten! I need at least 10 persons to secure the small bus. A few more for an open truck. The total cost will be around $23.00 PP.

If we decide to add on or just do an animal encounter instead of the tour, it would be $20 per person. If we just do an encounter, there is no drive through admission required or tour bus fee. If I have 30+ people, the only animal encounters that the whole group would fit on would be the 11:00AM Cheetah Photo, or the 1:30PM Elephant Meet n Greet. If I have less than 30 people, we could do the 12:00PM Lion 101 or the 2:30PM Big Cat Training. Our group does not have to do all the same encounter either, we can split up and we still get the discounts. They also have a full restaurant on site, and also have picnic areas and outside food is allowed in the walk through section.

Check out the link below and make a comment on your interest in this fun unique attraction.

Last edited: