• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Williamsburg breaskfast??????

Tommyhof

I have not seen anything on our traditional gathering in Williamsburg for brekkie and then a ride if weather permits.......... :D

Tommy, I haven't planned anything yet as Sharry's status is "guarded" at this time, so doubt I can go.

I can email you a nice ride route, no river crossings, now! Let me know. Yeah, you should be The Man leading this get together, dude.

BTW, I have some Rotella for you that followed me home from Marlinton.  ;)

Tommy? Did you say Sunday 16 December zero nine hundred hours at the Capitol Landing Pancake house, 800 Capitol Landing Road, Wmsburg??

Just before  :a035:

Nice.... this will work out great!
Take wife out to breakfast....or should i say "meet" the wife out for breakfast. meet and greet some local COGers
the wife can go to the outlet mall while i go for a ride!
:motonoises:

Tim and Trish, I won't be able to be there, but there's the time, date, and venue above for those who can. Would love to make it.  If anyone is interested in a ride route just pm me; I don't have any garminized ones but a word doc I can send ya.

Cheers,

Wx permitting, I'll be there.

Tommy, please confirm that you'll be heading up this event.

Thanks,
Paul V.

Thanks for the heads up about Capitol landing.  The inlaws always drag me to Mmam Steve's when we're down there.  Looking forward to a new place to eat

Boosthund said:

Thanks,
Paul V.
Well my goodness ... is this "Boosthound" actually the Well-Known Compatriot of the Close Personal Buddy of Roger's Friend?

Alas I won't make the Williamsburg breakfast, while I am up in the DC area the Strom is in the shop in Blacksburg (well actually at Go-Race in Christiansburg) getting some maintenance including valve check / adjustment & possibly some clutch repair and ... ahem .. brake pad replacement.

... well, your royal goodness, it is me, but please don't tell anyone, ok?

...about time you stopped neglecting my former bike.

Neglect ... I'm hurt!  I prefer to think that if you let them find their own way they grow up and come back stronger ... wait, maybe that's not it ....

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it either. A fella is coming down from NoVA to pick up a bike I did a complete rebuild on and installed a big bore kit in:
busansky%20KLR%20%232%20046-L.jpg

Goes with this:
hack%20back%20008-L.jpg

:))

Ya'll have fun, ride safe, and woof down a few cakes for me, please.

Guy

Boosthund said:

Thanks,
Paul V.

Well I need to get in here more often, no I did not make it, hopefully no else did either. I'm glad to hear Dusty is getting his bike worked on, maybe he'll make Daytona.... :beerchug:.

Well, I just logged on to see when this was and I guess I had my dates off, I thought we did this in January. I guess that's what the last four years on the Enterprise did to me, scrambled my brain.

I guess we need to plan a January one, that place has great omlettes.

BTW, Tom, I fully blame you for us missing this.  Why didn't you say anything?????

Tommyhof said:
........I'm glad to hear Dusty is getting his bike worked on, maybe he'll make Daytona.... :beerchug:.
Nah no Daytona.  One major sleet/ice/wind storm going on outside right now, can't see out any windows and sounds like a freight train arriving --- but its starting me getting psyched for Crab Cakes.

Not only did Go-Race work on the bike, when I got it back almost fell over -- did not recognize the bike --  they had WASHED it!