• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wing and Wheels

This Saturday (Oct 5) is an old car show in East Wenatchee. The weather should be better. We have done this several times. Meeting at Snoqualmie at the Pancake house from 9am till 10. Then riding over old Blewett if possible and heading to the show for a walkabout. Lunch at Country Boys BBQ and home. Usually you catch a bit of summer on the eastside. I'm hoping for a dryer October!

I knew I shouldn't have sold my boat, I would have gone with you. Wow, If we ever got caught in this rain storm we'd drown. I've been wanting to get together with other Connie Riders and  go for a ride. I don't ride in the rain anymore, just not fun or safe with all the idiot drivers on the road.

Saturdays weather for the Wenatchee area shows partly cloudy with temps in the low 70's. Let me know, I might join in for lunch.

It will be the last non-commuting ride I'll do on this set of tires.  After that I think I need to do a bunch of maintenance I've been putting off.

Beautiful day in Wenatchee today and it's only going to get better for the weekend.

Late sign up after returning Thurs from an extended trip for the So Oregon Get Together in Rogue River.
Ya, the wx is looking good for this one!

Good ride today.  Weather Gods cooperated.  Played around with my shiny new Drift Ghost video cam (courtesy of Revzilla points!) today.  I promise next time to clean my windshield before I shoot.  I also promise the next time I use it I'll film something a lot more exciting and less likely to put you to sleep.  :D    Something high speed in the twisties maybe?  8)

Wings and Wheels 2
! Private video

Would have maybe More fun if one had 20+ grand sitting around doing nothing. There was plenty of good old Detroit iron which would have been a blast from the past. I think my favorite was the 68 mustang Gt with the 427. It could have been a 67, I was too busy looking at the motor to remember what the side quarter panels looked like. 

Everything turned out pretty good all around, minor jam on I-90 but survived that. Some pretty cool rides. Weather was great for riding with all the gear you should wear. Maybe next year, could check out more planes too, also had a bike show but didn't see any. Except for our sport-tour display. More good weather coming for some pop-up rides.

Sorry, I'm new at posting videos to youtube.  I designated both of them as public now. 
Next time will increase the length slightly, (clean my windshield!) and take the shots in a more "exciting venue".  >:D
I also built a helmet mount, but I think it looks better mounted to my bars so as to get the lean angles.
I mounted an external mic to my regular helmet bluetooth mic so as to be able to do the voiceover.  Seems to get rid of most of the wind noise and still pick up some engine sound. ;D