• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wiring Diagram 2006 ZG1000 Connie

I don't think I have seen an online one on the C10. I know I was able to install from the instructions without a bike diagram. If you do not have the instructions they are all on Murph's site. If you have a problem ask here and we will help you pic a wire. PS: I used the bullet acc connectors the bike provides under the seat for main power using inline fuse. Brake I think you get right off the wire coming from rear break switch. The one to the coil I think they tell you which color to hook into. I needed the extra relay to ground the break line also. ---------------------------------- South Central Area Director Email scad@cog-online.org
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br

I tied into the rear brake light and had to install two relays because I had replaced the standard bulb with LED. Just followed the standard installation instructions otherwise. No changes for the 94-06, unless you are running CA mode, then there are a few minor changes, but nothing that should deal with electrical installation.

Bob, thanks for your help--the cruise is on and functioning fine. The only suggestion I would make for anyone doing this installation on a 06 Connie would be to install the servo cable control bracket on the front bolt of the right coil NOT THE REAR BOLT it will provide improved clearence for the gas tank. Mike Duesterhaus

Robert, thanks for your help, the crusie is installed and working fine. I would suggest to anyone doing this installation on a 06 Connie is to use the front bolt of the right side coil NOT THE REAR it provides better clearence for the fuel tank. Mike Duesterhaus

I'm in the process of installing this system on my '06. I'm not running the stock coils (Coil sticks) so does it still make a difference? About the relay needed if running LED's for the Rear Brake. What relay? Mounting? Thanks for bailing out a rookie. :)

Tele130 (and anyone else who is interested) e-mail me at bergmen-at-pacific-dot-net and I will reply with a Schematic, Set-Up and Troubleshooting Guide I put together several years ago that is still valid today. I also have photos of some of the tricky details that may help, write-ups of a few procedures, etc. FYI, for the purposes of CCS-100 installation, the wiring is the same for 1986-2006 Concours. Dan

Hey Dan... how about getting that info over to Colin to add to the Tech Pages?