• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wonder if a 190/60/17 rear tire fits C14

punkynlew

I wonder if a soft compound 190/60/17 with high speed rating is available and would fit the rear? Could it improve speedo error and final drive gear ratio, when drag racing with a turbo? My C14 is in the shop now for turbo installation. Unlike a chain driven bike like the ZX14, we can't change sprockets adding or deleting teeth. Later, amigos. Lew 

I had a 180/55 on my 09 because the dealer was out of 190/50 at that time, had no problem and still had clearance. the 60 is  a little taller but I THINK it would work.

Michelin PR2 and 3 in 190/55 makes my speedo almost spot on, until the tire gets a few thousand miles on it and the reading begins to get a tad faster. Varies about 1.5 mph as the tire wears down...for me any way