• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB: Pre-owned seat for 2010 c-14: Corbin/Sargent/????

Swampy

Scooter
Hello,

Looking for an alternate seat for spouse and I two up riding on new to us 2010 C-14. Stock seat is rough on the "giblets" with it's forward slope and spouse could use a bit more support and a backrest.....We like the Corbin with backrest and electric but budget doesn't. Anyone got one lying around in the garage they no longer use and can part with? If so PM me.
Thanks
Swampy in FL

I have a few items I will be listing late this afternoon... I recently sold my C14...

I have a front/rear Corbin set in perfect condition (no heater installed)

Phil's Farkles rack with SW Mototech Givi mounts installed

Murph's risers,wedges, and hardware

Blue lid for the Givi V46 top case (perfect condition)